Friday, July 10, 2009

Scout camp


I went to scout camp. It had a little gift shop and candy station. I got a five dollar pocket knife. I've used a lot!!
We played boat tag. We shoot bbguns. We made T-pee's. I got a glow in the dark bead for find the person of the week. His name was Chief Gray Eagle. We was named of he color of his eyes. He is known for studying the art of war. We also made bead necklaces. The fronts of them said, "Camp Jerimia Johnson". That is the name of the scout camp we went to.
Fun times!!

3 comments:

Grams said...

What have you used your knife for? Keep it away from your littlest brother!

Amy said...

Glad you had a great time at Scout Camp! Sounds like you had plenty of fun to keep yourself happy!!

Digital Zone said...

Very unique blog.
Wow... Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great day.